Scent: Lightly scented with a beautiful certified organic Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil.
Benefits: For Baby 3 months and over. 98% organic oils and the remaining 2% all natural premium quality. VEGAN
Carefully chosen wonderful natural ingredients in this nourishing gentle soap for Baby, children or those with sensitive skin. Organic colloidal oatmeal and emollient rich cold pressed organic oils create a bar with rich lather; lightly scented with certified organic Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil.
Please note: Any soap can sting the eyes so you must use extra caution with Baby. Use only a small amount diluted with water avoiding the eyes, nose and anal tissue.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, certified organic First Cold Pressing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, certified organic Palm Oil (ethically harvested), certified organic Virgin Coconut Oil, food quality Sodium Hydroxide made in the US, cold pressed Sweet Almond Oil, certified organic golden Jojoba Oil, certified organic finely ground Oatmeal (colloidal), certified organic Essential Oil of Bulgarian True Lavender, certified organic raw unrefined Shea Butter, Calendula Oil, certified organic Calendula flower petals.
This wonderful soap is more expensive to make and sizing has been adjusted as follows: Full Bar of 80g, Half Bar of 40g, Guest Bar of 20g and an Eight Bar Discount Slab of 640g. Slabs offer a more economical option with eight bars for the price of seven. This soap loaf comes in one piece. Should you wish for us to cut your slab into eight individual bars just let us know, it is a free option below. Packaged in compostable cello bags from sustainable wood sources, recycled paper band wraps, kraft twist ties and natural jute decoration.
Graduated Loyalty Rewards automatically cut in on the Shopping Cart with minimum purchase:
$100 purchase receives 10% off; $200 minimum purchase receives 15% off exclusive of shipping costs and sales taxes. That offer goes for any product on our website.
20g bars and 40g bars are presented with kraft twist ties.