Scent: Lightly scented with a beautiful certified organic Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil.
Benefits: For all skin types including sensitive, children and baby 3 months+. 98% organic ingredients and the remaining 2% all natural. Those with eczema have reported favourable use of this bar.
Wonderful cold pressed organic ingredients in a nourishing gentle soap with finely ground organic colloidal oatmeal & calendula oil to soothe. An excellent choice for any member of the family with sensitive or troubled skin, including Baby 3 months and over. Those living with eczema have reported favourable use of this variety. Nourishing, emollient rich recipe lightly scented with certified organic Lavender Essential Oil. VEGAN
Ingredients: Distilled Water, certified organic First Cold Pressing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, certified organic Palm Oil (ethically harvested), certified organic Virgin Coconut Oil, food quality Sodium Hydroxide, cold pressed Sweet Almond Oil, certified organic golden Jojoba Oil, certified organic finely ground Oatmeal (colloidal), certified organic Essential Oil of Bulgarian True Lavender, certified organic raw unrefined Shea Butter, Calendula Oil, certified organic Calendula flower petals.
Please note that our soaps are not meant for treatment purposes.
This wonderful artisan soap is handcut to the following approximate sizes: Full Bar of 80g, Half Bar of 40g, Guest Bar of 20g and an Eight Bar Discount Slab of 640g. Slabs offer a more economical option with eight bars for the price of seven, you get one bar free. Please note that this variety offers slightly smaller cuts due to additional costs associated with the organic ingredients. The soap slab loaf comes in one piece. Should you wish for us to cut your slab into eight individual bars just let us know, it is a free option below. Packaged in compostable cello with recycled paper band wraps with kraft twist ties or natural jute closure.
Loyalty Discounts as follows:
10% discount with $100 purchase or 15% discount with $200 purchase exclusive of shipping costs and sales taxes.
22g bars and 45g bars are presented with kraft twist ties.